If you have a story that you’d like to see featured on The Mighty Mite, let us know! We love featuring different writers on our site. Before you submit, please see our guidelines below:
WHAT WE’RE INTERESTED IN
- Breakdowns of the latest medical/scientific studies related to health, fitness, and general wellness.
- DIY holistic beauty hacks with high resolution photos.
- DIY healthy eating hacks and vegan recipes with high resolution photos.
- Reviews on products related to holistic health, alternative medicine, fitness, natural beauty products, and healthy restaurants in The Hudson Valley, New York City, New Jersey, or Connecticut area.
- First person accounts of a workout, diet, or beauty routine that you tried.
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE SUBMITTING
- Please read through the site to get an idea of the type of stories our readers are interested in. We’re a wellness site with an emphasis on holistic health. There’s no point in submitting a story about a junk food restaurant or diet pills- it will not be published by us.
- DIY stories should also include clear photos taken with a high quality digital camera.
- Submissions are not only featured on the site but blasted through all our social media. Consider this a great opportunity to gain clips for your portfolio and exposure for your work. You will be given a byline.
- We cannot respond to all submissions or provide feedback. If you submit a story and do not hear back from us in three weeks, conclude that we couldn’t publish yours at this time. We will respond to all accepted submission, along with any necessary edits.
- Do NOT submit the same story to us twice unless specified.
- Submissions must be original never before published work written by you.
- All work must be in its final form. Do NOT send drafts or pitches but complete stories.
- All submissions should be sent in a Word document as an email attachment.
To submit a story, please send work to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Submission” in the subject line.
We look forward to reading your work.