Summer is only four days away! Now it’s more important than ever to stay hydrated. If water is too dull and you’re cutting back on the cola, consider trying these two easy and summerfied drink recipes. Both tout antioxidants (hooray for berries), vitamins and minerals. They also hold up well and look extra pretty at a table setting.
1 container of fresh raspberries + 2 Tbs of raw sugar + 1 bottle of sparkling water
1. Place half of the raspberries in a glass with sugar and muddle.
2. Pour muddled berries into a drinking glass, add water and stir. Top with extra berries and serve.
WATERMELON & BLACKBERRY THIRST QUENCHER
6 to 8 chunks of watermelon + 1 container of fresh blackberries + 1 bottle of sparkling water + 2 Tbs of raw sugar + ice
1. In a blender toss watermelon, ice, 2 ½ cups of water and blend till smooth.
2. Muddle blackberries and sugar in a container.
3. Add to drinking glass muddled berries and watermelon blend. Stir and serve.